Stimulen Amorphous Gel Diabetic Wound Care Gel 10z
Indicated For Diabetic Ulcers and Venous Stasis Ulcers.
Directions for use:
- Before use remove cap and peel off the safety seal
- Cleanse the wound using standard protocol
- Apply a generous coating of the amorphous gel to the wound site, or fill wound cavity
- Cover the wound and Stimulen with a secondary dressing and secure with tape or appropriate covering
- Change the secondary dressing and re-apply Stimulen amorphous gel daily or as needed.
- Not suitable for wet or heavily infected wounds. Consult a doctor if signs of infection occur; fever, swelling, pain etc.