Oregan Active 30+ Manuka Honey 500g
Oregan Active Manuka Honey has additional antibacterial properties that have the ability to destroy the infectious bacteria that cause most health complications. Unlike standard honey, Oregan Active Manuka Honey is also stable so there is no concern of it losing its potency or healing properties.
Manuka Honey is a premium medical-grade honey, exclusively found in the New Zealand region. It has been discovered that this unique type of honey contains extraordinary healing properties that are capable of treating a wide spectrum of health conditions such as ulcers, acid reflux, gastritis, strep throat, acne, wounds, burns, eczema, ringworm, wrinkles, MRSA Staph infections, etc.
In laboratory tests, Active Manuka Honey inhibited the growth of bacteria which causes many skin infections including antibiotic-resistant strains of bacteria such as MRSA and VRE. Recent clinical trials at Waikato Hospital, Hamilton, showed skin infections and wounds infected by antibiotic-resistant bacteria responded well to Active Manuka Honey dressings.
Reasons to use Active Manuka Honey for Medical Purposes:
- Active Manuka Honey has no known side effects
- Active Manuka Honey has natural antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiviral, antioxidant, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and antifungal properties
- Active Manuka Honey creates a moist healing environment that allows new skin cells to grow across a healing wound flush with the surface of the wound, preventing deformity of the skin and scaring
- Active Manuka Honey rapidly clears infection by destroying bacteria
- Active Manuka Honey repairs damaged skin and regenerates new skin growth
- Active Manuka Honey hastens the healing process
- Active Manuka Honey eliminates malodor by destroying the bacteria that cause it
- Active Manuka Honey can heal Staph infections and destroy antibiotic-resistant strains of bacteria such as MRSA and VRE
- The viscosity of Active Manuka Honey provides a protective barrier to prevent wounds from becoming infected
- Active Manuka Honey causes scabs and dead skin cells to lift off the surface of the wound, leaving a clean healthy wound bed in which re-growth of tissue can occur
- Active Manuka Honey stimulates the growth of tissue involved in the healing process
- Active Manuka Honey stimulates the formation of new blood capillaries and the growth of fibroblasts that replace the connective tissue of the deeper layer of the skin and produce the collagen fibers that give strength to the repair
- Active Manuka Honey has an anti-inflammatory action that relieves pain
- Active Manuka Honey has antifungal properties that cure ringworm and other fungal conditions
- Active Manuka Honey is all-natural and organic