BIO-LIFE KID'S GUMMIES OMEGA 3 + DHA & EPA 60'S
Kid’s Gummies Omega-3 + DHA & EPA is a fruity-flavor gummy that contains omega-3 essential fatty acids which are vital nutrients for the functions and development among the children.
- Kid’s Gummies Omega-3 + DHA & EPA contains 15mg DHA and 3 mg EPA.
- Kid’s Gummies Omega-3 + DHA & EPA helps to support healthy development in the growing children.
- Supplementation with omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids could benefit cognitive development among the growing children.1
- Omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids like Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) and Eicosapentanoic Acid (EPA) are the essential fatty acids that help to improve reading and behavior of primary school children.1
- DHA and EPA supplementation enhance children’s concentration and learning ability by sustaining brain activity.2
- Picky eater
- Children who seldom consume fish
- Children who have poor concentration and memory
Children (2-4 years): One gummy daily after meal
Children (4 years and above): Two gummies daily after meal.
- 3 yummy flavors: blackcurrant, strawberry, orange
- Fun and adorable bear-shaped gummies
- Each gummy contains omega-3 with DHA and EPA
- Easy to chew
- Without added artificial sweetener and preservatives
- Richardson, AJ et al. 2012. Docosahexaenoic acid for reading, cognition and behaviour in children aged 7-9 years: A randomised, controlled trial (The DOLAB study). PLUS One, 7(9).
- Schuchardt JP, Huss M, Stauss-Grabo M and Hahn A. 2010. Significance of long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFAs) for the development and behaviour of children. European Journal of Pediatrics, 169: 149–164.