Bigen A Black Powder Hair Dye
- Wear the plastic GLOVES (included in the box).
- Cover shoulders with a TOWEL or CAPE.
- Be sure hair is clean and free of styling product build-up.
- To prevent staining, apply COLD CREAM around your ears, hairline and the nape of your neck.
- Pour desired amount of Bigen Powder into NON-METALLIC BOWL or CUP. Add room-temperature TAP WATER (DO NOT use hot or boiling water) using the measuring tray included in the box. Mix well with a BRUSH to make a homogeneous paste.
- Pour Bigen powder into a non-metalic bowl and add water (see table). Mix well.
|1 Bottle||Fill with water to the "FULL" Line.|
|½ Bottle||Fill with water to the "½" Line.|
|¼ Bottle||Fill with water to the "¼" Line.|
- Quickly apply mixture on dry hair with brush. Note: Application and waiting time should not exceed 40 minutes.
- Rinse and shampoo thoroughly.
Begin the application
- Quickly apply the mixture on dry hair.
- If you are partially gray haired, start application where the hair is most gray.
- Comb through the hair to ensure every hair-strand is thoroughly covered with mixture.
- Wait 15 to 30 minutes.
- Check color development several times by wiping a strand of your hair with a cotton ball or paper tissue to adjust your developing time. Once desired color is obtained, proceed to rinse your hair.
- Rinse hair thoroughly with warm water until water runs clear.
Shampoo and Condition
- Use a mild acid shampoo and conditioner to bring hair back to a natural weak-acid state. Bigen's Protect & Repair Shampoo and Conditioner is recommended.
- Conditioner for color-treated or damaged hair is recommended.