Return and Refund Policy
Following are the conditions that apply to returns of products:
- Please note that, international sales, (herein refer to the sales shipped to outside region of Malaysia), all the international orders are non-refundable due costly freight charges.
- In case the parcel is returned to us because of non payment of duty tax, unclaimed, several failed attempts to consignee, wrong delivery address and etc, your money will be credited back to you. And total amount of credit is after deduction of handling cost, shipping cost, banking charges and 20% from the purchase price (for restocking fee) and other costs incurred if any.
- Only products in unopened original packaging that have not be tampered with or used in any manner or that are damaged or defective upon delivery may be returned to Company for a refund or exchange.
- Products must be returned to Company within 14 days of delivery using a mailing method that allows for shipment tracking.
- You should inspect products for damage upon delivery. If you notice any damage or believe a product is defective, you should contact us immediately to file a report. However, in order to qualify to receive a refund or exchange for any such claim, you need to contact us no later than 2 days from delivery and obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization number in accordance with the procedure described below. Upon receipt, Company will make a determination, in its reasonable discretion, whether a product claimed to be damaged or defective was actually damaged or defective when originally delivered to you.
- Prior to returning products, you must contact Company and obtain a Return Merchandise Authorize number, which number must be written on the copy of the shipping invoice that you will enclose with the returned product. To obtain the Return Merchandise Authorization number, send an email to Customer Service (firstname.lastname@example.org) and provide your order number, full name, contact number, shipping address and email address.
- Products must be returned with the original shipping box, packing materials, as well as ALL COMPLIMENTARY SAMPLES and a copy of the shipping invoice.
- Refunds will only be issued in the same form as was used for payment.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable. However, replacement products will be shipped free of charge, except where expedited shipping is requested.
- Returned products should be shipped to the following address:
The Pill House Pharmacy Sdn Bhd
306-D-1, Jalan Dato Ismail Hashim,
11900 Sungai Ara,
Pulau Pinang, Malaysia.
- Company will not accept merchandise that has been used, altered or damaged. Company is not responsible in the event that returned packages are lost, stolen, or mishandled.
- Only products purchased through the Website may be returned to Company in accordance with this return policy. Company products purchased through any other outlet are subject to the return policies applicable to such outlets.
- Company reserves the right to refuse to refund or exchange any product that does not meet the above requirements.
Cut Off Time
- Payment received after 3.00 p.m will be processed on the next working day. (Not applicable for Weekend and Public Holiday)
- Presently, all orders are shipped by Pos Malaysia or other Domestic Couriers.
Your package will be dispatched at your own risk, but special care is taken to protect fragile objects.
We are committed to protect your privacy. We does not sell, share or trade customer’s personal information collected online with third parties.Please read the Statement of Privacy to be more aware about our policy on collecting, using and disclosing any information.
Uses of Information
You agree that the personal information we collect from you will be used and or shared within our corporate group and to third parties for one of the following purposes:
- To deliver products that you purchase from our website.
- To inform and update you on the delivery of the product and for customer support purposes;
- To provide you with relevant product information;
- To process your orders and to provide you with the services and information offered through our website and which you may request;
- To allow us to administer your registered account with us;
- To conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process;
- To verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you may make online. For example, payments that you make through our website will be processed by eGHL (www.e-ghl.com).
The personal information we collect may include your:
- Telephone Number
- Mobile Number
- Delivery Address
- Billing Address
- Email Address
We employ certain security measures, such as encryption where appropriate. We also take appropriate steps to ensure that your information is treated securely.
Complaints about breaches of privacy
If you are not satisfied with the way in which we handle your enquiry or complaint, please don't hesitate to contact us.