A: Yes! Yes Yes! :) PayPal has optimized the checkout experience with an exciting improvement to the payment flow.
For new buyers, signing up for a PayPal account is now optional. This means your customers can complete their payments first, and then decide whether to save their information in a PayPal account for future purchases. The checkout is more convenient, resulting in more completed sales and satisfied customers.
Best of all, this upgrade requires no action on your part. The checkout automatically applies to Website Payment tools like Buy Now Buttons, Donations, and PayPal Shopping Cart features.
Here's how this easier checkout works:
- Customers enter their name and shipping address.
- They're prompted for their credit card, email address, and phone number.
- (Optional) After reviewing their information, they may choose to save their information by creating a PayPal account to make future transactions faster.
Express Checkout is PayPal’s premier checkout solution, which streamlines the checkout process for buyers and keeps them on the merchant’s site after making a purchase. Express Checkout makes it easier for a buyers to pay online. It also enables you to accept PayPal while retaining control of the buyer and the overall checkout flow.
In a typical checkout flow, a buyer:
- Checks out from the shopping cart page
- Chooses a payment option and provides billing and payment information
- Reviews the order and pays
- Provides shipping information after the apparent "confirmation of bill" (this is weird I know).
- Receives an order confirmation
Maybank2u, CIMB Clicks and other bank transfersClick the relevant link supported by ipay88. All payment info are securely maintained by them.
Q: Delivery Time
A: Packages are generally dispatched within 3 working days upon receipt of payment.
Q: Note to customers from USA!!
A: Special note here. All Supplements will require FDA application, and it can only be sent there after approval. Therefore, we advice customers to united stated only purchase monitoring devices or cosmetics from our site. Unless you really have the patience to wait that is.
Q: Shipment Transit Time
A: Presently, all orders for domestic (within region of Malaysia) and international (outside region of Malaysia) are shipped by Pos Malaysia or domestic courier companies. While most of the time they deliver within 1 or two days (in Malaysia), delivery time will entirely depend on the courier.
Q: Delivery Fees
A: Fees include handling and packing fees as well as postage costs. Handling fees are fixed, whereas transport fees vary according to total weight of the shipment.
We advise you to group your items in one order, since we are not able to group two distinct orders placed separately, and shipping fees will apply to each of them.
Q: Is free delivery applicable for overseas purchases?
A: No. Only purchases within Malaysia is eligible for Free delivery. For overseas purchases, the minimum Shipping fee will be charged, without handling fees. Note: this applies to items that are advertised as "FREE DELIVERY". This DOES NOT mean that all purchases within Malaysia are free of shipping charges.
Q: Maximum Weight for Single Purchase
A: At present, the maximum weight for single purchase registered in our system is 30kg, however, if you would like to ship more than 30kg in single purchase, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for transportation charges details.
Q: Cut Off Time
A: Payment received after 3.00 p.m will be processed on the next working day. (Not applicable for Weekend and Public Holiday)
Q: Delivery Mode
A: Presently, all orders are shipped by Pos Malaysia or other Domestic Couriers.
Your package will be dispatched at your own risk, but special care is taken to protect fragile objects.
Q: Third Party Delivery
A: We help you drop your gift down her chimney; all you have to do is provide us the appropriate shipping information at checkout.
We do not deliver to P.O. boxes or to hotels. Therefore, please only provide us a residential or commercial address for delivery.
Q: Import Duty and Taxes
A: International orders (herein refer to the sales shipped to outside region of Malaysia), may be subject to import duty and taxes which are levied once your package reaches your country.
We deliver your package with duties and taxes unpaid and cannot predict what your particular charges may be.
If you do incur these additional charges, they must be settled by you in order to clear customs.
Please note that we declare the full value of the order on all packages shipped to outside Malaysia in accordance with legal requirements.
Please note that we have no control or what so ever over the package once it arrived in your country. Please contact your local customs office for more information on import duties and taxes.
Q: What are the conditions that apply to returns of products?
A: Following are the conditions that apply to returns of products:
- Please note that, international sales, (herein refer to the sales shipped to outside region of Malaysia), all the international orders are non-refundable due costly freight charges.
- In case the parcel is returned to us because of non payment of duty tax, unclaimed, several failed attempts to consignee, wrong delivery address and etc, your money will be credited back to you. And total amount of credit is after deduction of handling cost, shipping cost, banking charges and 20% from the purchase price (for restocking fee) and other costs incurred if any.
- Only products in unopened original packaging that have not be tampered with or used in any manner or that are damaged or defective upon delivery may be returned to Company for a refund or exchange.
- Products must be returned to Company within 14 days of delivery using a mailing method that allows for shipment tracking.
- You should inspect products for damage upon delivery. If you notice any damage or believe a product is defective, you should contact us immediately to file a report. However, in order to qualify to receive a refund or exchange for any such claim, you need to contact us no later than 2 days from delivery and obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization number in accordance with the procedure described below. Upon receipt, Company will make a determination, in its reasonable discretion, whether a product claimed to be damaged or defective was actually damaged or defective when originally delivered to you.
- Prior to returning products, you must contact Company and obtain a Return Merchandise Authorize number, which number must be written on the copy of the shipping invoice that you will enclose with the returned product. To obtain the Return Merchandise Authorization number, send an email to Customer Service (email@example.com) and provide your order number, full name, contact number, shipping address and email address.
- Products must be returned with the original shipping box, packing materials, as well as ALL COMPLIMENTARY SAMPLES and a copy of the shipping invoice.
- Refunds will only be issued in the same form as was used for payment.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable. However, replacement products will be shipped free of charge, except where expedited shipping is requested.
- Returned products should be shipped to the following address:
The Pill House Pharmacy Sdn Bhd
306-D-1, Jalan Dato Ismail Hashim,
11900 Sungai Ara,
Pulau Pinang, Malaysia.
- Company will not accept merchandise that has been used, altered or damaged. Company is not responsible in the event that returned packages are lost, stolen, or mishandled.
- Only products purchased through the Website may be returned to Company in accordance with this return policy. Company products purchased through any other outlet are subject to the return policies applicable to such outlets.
- Company reserves the right to refuse to refund or exchange any product that does not meet the above requirements.